Even though I posted yesterday, I really wanted to share one more tip with you. “Back to School” is something you have time to organize in, what’s my opinion, two weeks at most. Hence this post’s title.
Go back to your summer, enjoy every single minute of it. Here are three inexpensive, fun plans you can choose from:
1. Beach and cocktails
Maybe you’re a beach enthusiast, or maybe you just want to change your summer routine a bit, but you should never let the summer end without spending a good day at the beach.
What you will need:
- A good-sized beach bag where you can put the rest of the list into.
- A trustworthy sun lotion. I will be trying the Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection with SPF 30, which is also water-resistant and oil-free (4.75€).
- A comfortable bikini or one piece that you can feel confident in. Prices vary but I got a one piece for 20€ at Decathlon. Also, grab a pair of nice flip-flops!
- Two hair ties and/or a chunky hair clip. I will be taking two out of a ten pack (3€).
- Two ample towels: one for sunbathing and the other so you can dry yourself when you’ve taken a dip in the sea/ocean.
- Of course, take some money for the cocktail(s) you might be having as well as your phone and earphones. If you like to read, grab your favorite book, too!
Here comes the best part! Grab your family, friends or that special someone and go to the closest beach you’ve got and have the time of your life. Go to one of those bars during the happy hour and ask for a San Francisco cocktail, you can thank me later.
2. Road trip or city exploring
I don’t know about you, but I really do love visiting new places and getting to know more about those that are quite close to mine, and even more so if they’re far away!
What you will need:
- Know beforehand if you’ll be staying long outside, since you’ll need a suitcase with your health necessities and some clothes you can change into, as well as some type of accomodation.
- Make sure your way of transportation is in available and in good condition. I’d recommend you to use a train if you have the money for it.
- A considerable amount of money with you, since you never know what might happen while you’re out.
- Again, take the same things as the option before this one, since you might stumble into a beach or a swimming pool in your way!
- Plenty of snacks so you don’t need to spend money unnecessarily.
- Some comfortable shoes you can walk in for a very long time.
- Plan out those places that you want to see and get to know better. Also, you can download the Geocaching app to help you out with that task.
- Your camera so you can have plenty of memories to go back to when you get older!
Have a lot of fun looking for those Geocachers and exploring new places or even old places that you hadn’t known as well!
3. Pizza and movie night
I know this sounds like the most boring of things. How is this going to be of any excitement? You simply have to get Netflix on and call for your pizza, but keep reading. I promise you’ll reconsider.
Instead of what you had in mind, you’re going to be making a couple of pizzas with your preferred company and watching a movie like it’s the most adventurous thing in the world.
What you will need:
- This amazing website, foodnetwork, or one of your choice which you might have bookmarked for future reference.
- Buy everything that you have read if you haven’t got it at home, and get your hands dirty with that pizza dough!
- Put on some music if you’d like to set the mood while you’re cooking.
- A cool apron that you most fancy to make the experience all that much more amazing.
- Add a glass of your preferred flavor of juice and home-made pop-corn (check this out: foodnetwork).
- A movie that you might have never watched or watched so many times that you know the dialogue by heart. But choose it, love it, enjoy it with that amazing pizza that you have prepared.
Get a space converted into a cosy, fun place in which you will be eating, laughing and having a lovely time at home.
I really hope you liked these ideas and maybe put them to use! If there’s any suggestion, you know what to do.
If you enjoyed this post, like, comment and share it! 🙂 More to come soon, x.